Bên dưới là một bài viết, Tứ Diễm sưu tầm nguyên văn từ trên mạng. Xin mời xem thêm chi tiết
Parsley Tea Benefits
Parsley tea has been used for its numerous nutritional and medicinal benefits for hundreds of years. It is generally used in the form of food constituents. However, one more easy way to consume it is to drink parsley tea. It gives you the same health benefits.
How to Make Parsley Tea
Place ¼ cup of parsley tea in an infusion basket and put it in a teapot. Pour 1 cup of filtered and hot water over it. Leave it as such for about 5-8 minutes for steeping. Take out the infusion basket from the tea-pot. The tea is ready for drinking. Parsley tea is a bit bitter to taste. If you find steeping for 5 minutes makes the tea too strong in parsley, then try steeping it for 2-3 minutes. You can add sweetness to the flavor by mixing a teaspoon of honey with it. You can further enhance the tang by adding 2-3 drops of lemon juice to the parsley tea.
Benefits of Parsley Tea
- One of the biggest parsley tea benefits is its assistance in the treatment of diseases such as arthritis and rheumatism.
- Parsley tea is rich in vitamin C, which supports the absorption of iron in the body. Thus, parsley tea cures anemia.
- It helps in blood vessel rejuvenation. It maintains the elasticity of the blood vessels and also helps in repairing their wear and tear.
- Parsley tea helps in detoxification, i.e. it helps in flushing out of toxins from the body.
- It is rich in enzymes that boost the digestive system and excretory system.
- It promotes the digestion of fats and proteins that further helps in intestinal absorption.
- Because of the above reason, parsley tea helps in liver assimilation and storage.
- One of the important benefits of parsley tea to humans include treatment of deafness and ear infections.
- Parsley tea assists in the dissolution of gallstones.
- It has high content of anti-oxidant. Thus, its regular intake increases the anti-oxidant capacity of the blood.
- You may derive weight loss benefits from parsley tea as it acts as a diuretic.
- Since it is rich in vitamin C, it helps in treating gum problems such as scurvy.
- One of the therapeutic parsley tea benefits to human health is that it relieves excessive gas from the alimentary canal.
- Parsley tea contains apiol, a constituent of female sex hormone called estrogen. It helps in bringing regularity in menstrual cycles.
- It assists in easing menstrual cramps.
- Parsley carries high levels of beta carotene, folate and vitamin B12. This enables it to enhance and stimulate the assimilation and nutrient utilizing ability of organs.
- Parsley tea has high content of chlorophyll. Therefore, it assists the body in getting rid of harmful, pathogenic micro-organism.
- It helps the lungs to discharge residues that keep accumulating in it due to environmental pollution.
Parsley Tea Side Effects
- Parsley tea should not be given to pregnant women as it acts as a uterus stimulant.
- Parsley tea is abundant in oxalic acid. Thus, it should not be given to patients of kidney inflammation as it may cause the formation of kidney stones.
- The essential oil of parsley tea is toxic and is not recommendable for internal use.
- Parsley tea contains a compound called psoralen, which has been linked to photodermatitis reaction commonly found in parsley cutters.
In the market, powdered form of dry parsley leaves are available. You can use this powder directly to make tea. The ratio should be 2-3 teaspoons of parsley powder to one cup of hot water. The parsley powder tea health benefits are the same as that of parsley tea leaves. Hence, choose any according to your comfort and availability. Parsley tea benefits are noticeable over a couple of months of taking it regularly. Therefore, do not expect to experience its health or nutritional benefits within 5-6 days. Give parsley tea some time to heal and strengthen your body.
Parsley Tea Side Effects